Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And so it continues...

This morning came way too early.. Who knew that potty training a toddler would be so tiring for the mommy. And it didn't help that I was awake at 6:45 this morning to go to the gym. After the gym I was feeling tired and so not in the mood to visit the bathroom every 20-25 minutes with Tate and cleaning up accidents. My motivation was down. That soon changed! When I got home from the gym Tate was awake and when I started to get ready to get in the shower I heard Tate crying for me to come into the bathroom. When I ran in the bathroom I saw that he had taken off his shorts and diaper and he had gone number 2 in the toilet! It wasn't much but it was something. Then a little while later he did it again!!!!! He is so awesome. I was so happy and my motivation sky rocketed! I know he will still have accidents (many many many!!) but I am really impressed with his progress. This method is going so much better than before. I have to do more laundry but it will be worth it if it gets this potty training thing done quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment