So my sister and I wanted to start this "Five Things" posts with our blogs. "Five Things" is basically listing 5 things that you liked about the week. I feel like its a great way to really sit back after a hard week and notice that yes some things did go great and there were a lot of great moments (no matter how small). My goal now is to do this every Friday! Here it goes...
1. My Pirate Classroom: Earlier this week I got into my future classroom for the first time! It's been being cleaned and the floors had been waxed so it was the first time I could get in. It's looking good. I got my word wall board up and I'm doing a pirate theme this year so it is adorable! I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see the final product.. I will put up pictures! I promise.
2. MY LAMINATOR: Never thought I'd get that excited about a laminator but it is amazing! It works so great! And it is nice because I have been able to get stuff done while Tate naps.
3. Playing golf with my husband: We've really taken advantage of our new membership and we have been able to spend a lot of time together doing so. Tate even likes to come out with us. I played with him last night and kicked his butt. It is always fun to beat my hubs!
4. My earrings: I found these super cute earrings a couple weeks ago for $6 and they are fun and are very colorful. Surprisingly enough I haven't been able to wear them yet but today I did. My outfit was black lace-ish shorts and a white tee. So I was bored with it. I put on those earrings and my yellow bangle that my sis got me and it really made it a much cuter ensemble.
5. Tate said he was sorry to me: Tate threw a big one today! Like really big. He was demanding me to go to my room and stay in there while he watched TV. Well for one thing, TV time was over and the other, DO NOT DEMAND ME YOUR MOTHER TO DO ANYTHING!!! He obviously got in pretty big trouble and he had to sit on the step (his T.O. spot) and he has to sit there until he is done throwing the fit. He came up to me and said, "I'm done Mommy." Then he proceeded to tell me that he was sorry he said it like this, "Sorry Mama for bed." Which in Tate language means I'm sorry for telling you to go to your bed. The best part is he did this without any prompting from ME! I love that kid.
I promise to make next week more exciting and to add pictures!!
Loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment